Explore the Avenue of the Volcanoes and see two of the most photographed landscapes in Ecuador, the Cotopaxi Volcano and the Quilotoa Lagoon.
Pickup: HOTEL HOLIDAY INN EXPRESS (Av. Orellana E6-54 y Reina Victoria)
Days: Thursday: 08h00
- Double Occupancy Room
See the Andes
Departure early in the morning from from our designated hotels, through the “Avenue of the Volcanoes” admiring the beautiful Andean landscape, this is a great opportunity to take pictures, brief stop at the Cotopaxi National Park, arrival to Riobamba and accommodation in a typical hacienda of the region.
The next day breakfast will be served and departure to the train station located in Alausí. From her we´ll enjoy a train ride towards the famous “Devil’s Nose”(a magnificent work incrusted in the Andes), return to Alausí (train ride takes approx. 2 hours). Return to Quito in the afternoon.
- Avenue of the Volcanoes
- Cotopaxi National Park
- Typical Hacienda
- Train ride “Nariz del Diablo”
- Prices per person, commissionable, in US dollars
- Train Operation is subject to change. If it is not operating the Cotopaxi National Park due to volcanic activity, you will visit the Quilotoa volcano and the unique turquoise lagoon situated in his crater.
- Does not include access to the Cotopaxi National Park.
- Multi-day tours from Quito (SIB) based on DBL occupancy,