Visit three Ecuadorian cities and experience nature, culture, and history. Make stops in Quito, Puerto Ayora in the Galapagos Islands, and Guayaquil on this week-long trip.
- Single Occupancy Room
- Double Occupancy Room
- Triple Occupancy Room
- Child (Ages 3-11)
Extended Tour of the Galapagos Islands
Discover the Galapagos Islands and their natural wonders! This four-day trip includes tours, accommodation, transportation, and breakfast each day.
Day 1: Reception at the Baltra airport and transfer to hotel
From the airport, we take the public buses to the dock, where we cross the Itabaca channel by public service ferry to Santa Cruz Island. Once we arrive, a transport is waiting to transfer you to Puerto Ayora, where the island’s hotels are located. On the way, you have the opportunity to see the lava tunnels and a giant turtle reserve.
Visit the Charles Darwin Scientific Station, where you can learn more about the Galapagos Islands, the species that inhabit it, their training and evolution, and conservation programs, and observe some giant tortoises in captivity. (Transfer operates daily at 1:00 p.m.)
Day 2: Breakfast at the hotel, followed by a morning excursion to Playa Tortuga Bay
We take 40-minute walk to arrive at this magical place, one of the most beautiful beaches on the islands, and take some time to swim and enjoy the beach. Before the afternoon portion of the tour, you have free time for lunch (not included).
The afternoon tour around the bay takes place on board a yacht. We start with a visit to La Lobería, thus named because of the presence of sea lions. We stop here and give you the chance to swim or snorkel.
Next, we proceed with our tour to the Canal del Amor (Channel of Love). Just after the end of this channel, we encounter a viewpoint where we can observe reef sharks. From here, we continue with a short walk to see the marine iguanas that inhabit Playa de los Perros. Your yacht tour also includes a visit to Punta Estrada.
This tour only runs on Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday.
Note: The boat used for this excursion is a motor boat with capacity for 16 passengers.
Day 3: Breakfast at the hotel. Day off to explore on your own.
Day 4: Breakfast at the hotel, followed by transportation to the airport
We pick you up at the hotel to cross the Itabaca Canal by public service ferry to Baltra Island. On the route from the hotel to the canal, you have the opportunity to make a brief stop at Los Gemelos, twin craters formed by the collapse of materials, surrounded by forest of scalesia plants. Once we arrive, we take the public buses that transport you to the airport. (Transfer operates daily at 7 a.m., 9 a.m., and 12 p.m.)
- Prices are per person, commissionable, in U.S. dollars.
- Your package does not include the municipal hotel rate in Quito, $2.75 per room per night paid directly to the hotel.
- Special packages are made in shared service SIB, so depending on the selected departure day, the excursions scheduled may vary in the order or day of operation.
- This package can be combined with others or with extensions to Quito, Amazon, beaches, optional excursions, and additional nights.
- Prices do not include National Park taxes.
- International or national airline ticket not included (if you require advice on this subject, please contact us)
- Programs to Galapagos do not include: Galapagos National Park Fee US$ 50.00 (Andean Pact & Mercosur) / US$ 100.00 (Other countries) US$ 20.00 (TCT Transit Card)
- Valid until December 15, 2019